1. Stoodpid lists.. You know..like this one.
2. Internet marketers that give ignorant advice. They probably dont even know they are spewing bouquets of dead flowers. Or worse, twisting reality to peddle their equally value-less wares.
3. SEO Rockstars -- nuff said.
4. Search Engines - for changing all the time just when I think I am getting a handle on it.
5. Black Hatters - for making the search engines change all the time
. Bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha
6. Noobs that ask stooped questions like `How do I rank Top 10 for Google` or `tell me how to rank my site in Google`-- get a life. No one is going to give anything to you. Work for it like the rest of us slobs.
7. Software generated SEO reports - they pump out steamy piles of advice, so bring a scoop and a baggy. .. But mista`Dave, what about the meta-keywords tag??? ..thats right, keep moving, nothing to see here son.
8. Any sales drivel that says The secret to Googles success is its top secret Page Rank Algorithm.. really.. Anything that says Top Secret in it
9. Single line sales inquiries such as -- I would like to rank on search engines or I am interested in your service - until the day I am eating dog food around here, (next week?) dont even bother. If you cant show some passion for your site and give at least a little information about what you are doing, I cant be bothered to even answer the inquiry.
10. Useless self-absorbed posts on a Blog
You know, like this one
..dats it an dere aint no more