The fun, frustration and entertainment that is Sphinn
A while back I crossed over 300 submissions and now standing on the cusp of the century mark for Hot submissions. And what does that mean? It means I have officially Sphunn out of control
lost into the depths of obsession that only comes with an addiction to all things search and web marketing. As such I decided to capture some musings from mount madness;
How do we know I have an unhealthy obsession?
- I am friggen there reading at 8am after the kids go to school and read it as I once did the morning paper.
- When others reach for the Stumble button
I head to Sphinn (wheres my tool bar Danny?)
and then, if I remember it
Digg? Never heard of it.
- I muse over data from topical percentages to up and coming Sphinners
thats nothing new though.
- Thought my kids names were Danny and Donna for a spell
- I am less concerned with Going Hot if one person finds the info useful, great! My work is done
if I find something interesting, I post
not looking to hit home runs
- Almost all of my Stumble/Twitter friends are Sphinners
a sheltered existence
- Sphinn is mentioned in 31 blog posts here on the trail since last fall
- My wife is ready to throw my laptop out of the window when she spots the Sphinn logo
- Seen many folks come and go, experience social media burn-out, many a drama unfold in the comments to the point of musing over a weekly gossip column for Sphinn
('til I realized I had a life)
. I am writing a post about my time there
And this isnt the first time as noted with these posts of interest;
A Sphinn Spam Story - Stop Sphinning Your Wheels - Go Sphinn Yourself - How to Dominate Sphinn in 4 Easy Steps - The Sphinn Awards
A wayward web we weave
And why? Whats the affliction? Writing this I couldnt for the life of me realize a defining answer. Maybe in the end, it is more about being a consumer of the atmosphere, drinking in my daily fix. I have become a creature of habit that has grown comfortable in this easy chair, somewhere to hang my hat. There is much beneath the surface to educate, entertain and otherwise amuse one and fire up the passions.
We make our way, each to their own, all views deservingly true
Opinions that differ, passionate prose, seeds set to grow through and through
It is not about right, as no one can win, often the mob rules the day
Tho we may part, always in my heart, are the fine peeps at Sphinn where I play
Fun so far
. see where it leads Peace theGypsy